- I presented my paper ``Words --> Action'' at the conference Who's Got the Power? Philosophical Critique of Social and Political Structures Conference, University of Iceland, Reykjavik. October 6-7, 2017.
- I presented ``What metalinguistic negotiations don't do'', at ECAP9 -- 9th European Congress of Analytic Philosophy, Munich, August 2017, and at the ConceptLab Seminar in Oslo, 12 September 2017.
- I presented ``Words, Actions, Conflicts'', Lisbon Values Argumentation Conference, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 28-29 June 2017.
- I delivered the paper "Hybrid dispositionalism and the law" at the Workshop Metaphysics in the Law that took place at the University of Barcelona 22-23 May 2017, and will present it again at day 4 of the Legal Theory Festival at the University of Edinburgh, on 1 June 2017.
- I presented my "Falsity and Retractions" at the Workshop Contextualism v. Relativism: Empirical Perspectives that took place at NYU on 11 March 2017.
- I presented "What metalinguistic negotiations don't do" at the Seminar of the ERC project The Emergence of Relativism on 29 May 2017.
- I presented my paper "What metalinguistic negotiations won't do: the epistemic case" at the workshop Epistemic Expressivism, organized by Neftalí Villanueva and Manolo Pinedo at the University of Granada, on 10 and 11 January 2017.
- I presented "What metalinguistic negotiations won't do" at the workshop Law, Language, and Normativity, organized by Hrafn Asgeirsson at the University of Surrey, 12 and 13 January 2017.
- I gave two lectures at the Padova Summer School in Philosophy - On Objectivity. The first was on aesthetic disagreements, and the second on legal disputes. Photos here.
- "A Puzzle of Conflicts" at the International workshop on EMOTIONS AND CONFLICT Pisa, February 3-5, 2016
- "Pejoratives: how the analogy with fiction breaks down" at the LanCog Seminar on December 18, 12h.
- "Pejoratives: how the analogy with fiction breaks down" at the workshop The Roots of Fiction taking place at Universidade de Macau, 5-6 December 2015.
- "Falsity and Retractions: New experimental data on epistemic modals" at the Pervasive Context conference at Peking University, 24-25 October 2015.
- "Falsity and Retractions: New experimental data on epistemic modals" LOGOS Seminar at the University of Barcelona on October 14, 2015
- "Character and Content in Hybrid Expressivism", 8th Congress of the Spanish Society for Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, Barcelona, 7-10 July 2015.
- While at Eidyn, I did a "piggy back session" organized by the Edinburgh Women in Philosophy Group, in which I talked about 'Stereotype threat and silencing: two causes of difference' (Monday 22nd of June 2015, 3-4pm in Dugald Stewart Building Room 1.01.)
- I commented on Hrafn Asgeirsson's paper on vagueness, knowability and judicial discretion at the Legal Philosophy Workshop in Edinburgh, 13-14 June 2015.
- "A Puzzle for Conflicts" at the 8th Latin Meeting for Analytic Philosophy, that took place in Milan June 2015. Comments by Sebastiano Moruzzi.
- “La Construcción Social de Hechos Reales”. Seminar, Montevideo, Uruguay. 8 April 2015.
- “Aesthetic Predicates: A Hybrid Dispositional Account”, SADAF Seminar, Buenos Aires, Argentina. 30 March 2015.
- “De Se Dispositions and Conflicting Attitudes”, Philosophisches Seminar of the University of Zurich — Dissens - Disagreement , 2 March 2015.
- "Character and Content in Hybrid Expressivism", Semantic Pluralism Workshop, with David Chalmers, Konstanz, January 2015.
- "The Relevance of Causal Social Construction", XXIII SIUCC -- Seminario Inter Universitário de Ciéncia Cognitiva, invited speaker: Jennifer Hornsby, Seville, November 6-8, 2014.
- "De Se or De Nobis?" 2nd PLM workshop, with John Perry. University of the Basque Country, Donostia/S. Sebastian. September 2014. (link with videos to talks, comments and discussion).
- "Varieties of Constructionism", ESPP - European Society for Philosophy and Psychology Annual Congress, Noto, Sicily, September 2014.
- Understanding and Misunderstanding Final conference of the EUROCORES EuroUnderstanding programme of the ESF, 8-10 May 2014 in Lisbon. The conference took place at the Gulbenkian Foundation (Auditorium 3).
- LanCog Workshop Values in Context Faculty of Letters, University of Lisbon
23-24 May 2013ECAP5, Fifth European Congress for Analytic Philosophy, Faculdade de Letras, University of Lisbon, August 2005 (Local organizing committee).
- Workshop on Fiction and the Imagination, Faculdade de Letras da Universidade de Lisboa, 6-7 December 2012.
- ENFA5, Fifth meeting of the Portuguese Society for Analytic Philosophy Braga, 13-15 September 2012.
- Graduate Workshop - Oficina de Filosofia Analítica 8/OFA8 Lisbon, 10-12 September 2012.
- Coordination and Disagreement across Perspectives Workshop Lisbon, 10-12 September 2012 This event, as part of the European Science Foundation EUROCORES Programme EuroUnderstanding, is supported by funds from FWF, FWO, DCIR, ETF, CNR, NWO, RCN, MNiSW, FCT, VR.
- Latin Meeting in Analytic Philosophy, November 2011 University of Lisbon. (Local organizing committee and scientific committee).
- Workshop on Negation and Denial, Lisbon, 7-8 July 2008. (Organization)
- ENFA4, 4º Encontro da Sociedade Portuguesa de Filosofia Analítica, Universidade de Évora, September 2009. (Local organizing committee and scientific committee)
- ECAP5, Fifth European Congress for Analytic Philosophy, Faculdade de Letras, University of Lisbon, August 2005 (Local organizing committee).